Last chance! Join now before the doors close to new members:
HERE'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU JOIN HOPE*WRITERS TODAY:
Your monthly fee includes:
- weekly Tuesday Teaching trainings
- access to our engaging Facebook membership community
- our complete online library of video trainings and how-to articles
- an invitation to join a small group hope*circle for feedback and direction
- a profile on the hope*writers member directory
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you join hope*writers today, here's how you'll grow as a working writer:
1. IDENTIFY YOUR STAGE ON THE HOPE*WRITER PATH
We organize the writing life into six stages. These are fluid, and we often move between them as writers, but as soon as you join, you’ll identify which stage you’re in and know exactly what you need to do to move on to the next one.
There’s no rush and no timeline — but there are actual steps to take. Writing and publishing don’t have to feel like a unicorn mystery. You can go at your own pace and design your writing life one step at a time.
2. LEARN CURRENT TRENDS AND BEST PRACTICES IN OUR WEEKLY TUESDAY TEACHINGS
We go live each week on Tuesdays at 2 p.m. EST for an hour, offering members the most up-to-date information from editors, agents, authors, and marketing professionals. We ask the questions you want answered.
Can't make that time? No problem: All training is recorded and made available to you in our member library.
- Tuesday Teaching: A weekly mini-workshop with a publishing professional.
- Tuesdays Together: A live Q&A with the hope*writers team once per quarter.
3. CONNECT WITH OUR SUPPORTIVE PRIVATE COMMUNITY
Ask the questions a search engine can’t find the answers to, and get kind responses from writers who are with you and ahead of you on the path.
- Test your post idea, book title, event angle, or tagline and receive valuable feedback from other members.
- Share your writing weekly in a dedicated thread called Friday Shares and offer support for the work of others.
- Celebrate your wins as well as your losses and be received by people all over the world who are doing similar work and have been there, too. We celebrate the book deals and the rejection letters because they both mean you are a working writer.
4. FIND THE AMY POEHLER TO YOUR TINA FEY IN A PROJECT-CENTRIC HOPE*CIRCLE
Before anyone knew their names, Tina and Amy met in a Chicago improv group. They grew up together in their life and work. As a working writer, it may seem like you need a big break or someone to discover you, but really, you just need to link arms with your own Amy.
Hope*circles are where you can find her. Your hope*circle is a small group of your writing peers who are in a similar stage to you: whether you’re just starting out, looking for an agent or launching a book.
Hope*circles are where you’ll receive:
- Care and support specific to your writing stage.
- Brainstorming help with specific goals, tactics, and ideas related to your writing project.
- Flexible and potentially lifelong connections with like-minded writers who get it.
5. CREATE YOUR PROFILE AND SHARE YOUR WRITING
We’re especially excited about our brand new hope*writers member directory! When you join hope*writers, you can create a FREE profile that will help you connect with other writers and publishing professionals.
- Find members with similar or complementary interests who can collaborate with you.
The directory makes it possible for hope*writers members to start podcasts together, join hope*circles together, and even meet up in real life.
- Get your writing discovered.
Editors, agents, and other publishing professionals now have a simple way to search for you and your work in the member directory.
- Create a headache-free portfolio.
If you’ve struggled to get your website started or have a complicated relationship with tech, the member directory is the perfect place to showcase your writing. It provides a simple and convenient place to send people who want to learn more about you.
IT'S DECISION TIME
FROM HERE YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:
1. Keep writing the way you always have — on your own, unsure of your path, and uncertain of your next step.
2. Make the investment in becoming a working writer — get the training and encouragement you need, a simple path for your calling, and a community who'll be there for you the whole way.
No matter where you're starting from, we are here to support you in each stage of your writing journey.
What are you waiting for?
If fear is holding you back, it's time to tell yourself a different story. Let that new narrative start today.
Click the button and say YES to joining us. We can't wait to meet you!
JOIN NOW AND CHOOSE YOUR FREE GIFT!
YOUR HOPE*WRITERS MEMBERSHIP GUARANTEE
To make your decision to join hope*writers even easier, we offer a 60-day "tried-and-applied" guarantee. This gives you the opportunity to test drive hope*writers for the next 60 days and see if we're a good fit for you.
All you have to do is log into the member library, watch a Tuesday Teaching training, engage in our Facebook group, join a hope*circle, and set up your profile in our member directory.
If you don't find that we offer value to help you move forward in your writing, just reach out to us for a full refund. We want to make sure this is the right fit for you!