DON'T WRITE A BOOK BEFORE ANSWERING THESE 10 QUESTIONS FIRST.
You know you want to write a book someday, but — spoiler alert — writing and publishing a book is hard. If you don't answer foundational questions up front, you could end up frustrated, discouraged, and ready to quit writing altogether.
You don't want that, and neither do we.
Before you spend countless hours typing away, here are 10 questions that will help you approach your writing like a pro.
This free resource will help you:
- Develop realistic expectations for writing and publishing a book.
- Define what you’re writing about and who you’re writing it for.
- Determine the right medium for your message.
- Decide if now is the right time to publish your message.
- Discover what every author needs to succeed.
You’re just 10 questions away from the answers you need.DOWNLOAD NOW
Plus, Free Bonus Resources!
In addition to 10 questions to ask yourself before writing a book, this download also includes free training from industry experts to help you:
- Understand the ins and outs of how a book gets published.
- Identify your ideal reader.
- Find and create a community of people who can support you as a writer.