The world needs your hope-filled words now more than ever before.
- The services of a traditional publisher
- The support of a coaching mastermind
- The savvy of a marketing agency
- A stream-lined, step-by-step book publishing timeline.
- Access to our book management system.
- A team of designers, editors, and marketers to help you.
- Community support with a cohort of other authors.
- Additional support with a certified hope*writer coach.
- And much more…
THE HOPE*BOOKS DIFFERENCE
Here's what makes hope*books the perfect fit for you:
Author selection process:
Instead of working with an agent or writing a book proposal, you simply fill out a short three question application form. So whether you have a manuscript that’s almost done or you just have a basic idea of the kind of book you want to write, hope*books may be a fit for you.
At hope*books, we are committed to helping our authors succeed for the long term. We offer a generous 50% net royalty on all book sales. This is an average of 3 to 4 times more than you may receive from a traditional publisher.
As opposed to other hybrid publishing models which require you to buy 3,000 copies of your book, or self-publishing where you pay separately for every single service, at hope*books, we charge one simple publication fee. Other hybrid publishers charge between $12,000- $25,000 for their services. With hope*books, our publication fee is only $7,997 which covers the training, support, coaching, and services to help you write, publish, launch, and sell your book to your ideal reader.