Do you have questions about your membership or a hope*writers product? We’ve compiled some of our most frequent policy-related questions below, but if you don’t see what you need or want additional clarity, email us at [email protected].
- Monthly and annual members have 60 days to Try & Apply (as outlined on hopewriters.com/try) and request a refund by emailing [email protected]. You must complete all Try & Apply steps and fill out the form within the 60-day window to be considered for a refund. Please note that we are unable to give refunds for any other reasons (unforeseen circumstances or changing your mind).
- Lifetime membership is nonrefundable. If you’d like to talk with one of our team members about getting the most out of your lifetime membership, reach out at [email protected].
- If you want to cancel your monthly or annual membership, please email [email protected] at least three business days before your next payment is scheduled so our team has time to process the request.
- All sales of digital products and courses are final.
- If you believe you have been charged in error, you have 60 days to dispute the charge in question by emailing [email protected]. Refund amounts will not exceed two payments for monthly members or one payment for annual members.
- Coaching services purchased through hope*writers are nonrefundable.
- If you have questions about the coaching package you purchased or about selecting a hope*writers coach, email [email protected].
Progress Planner & Writerly Shop Products
- All sales are final on the Progress Planner, Progress Planner annual subscriptions, and items purchased from The Writerly Shop.
- If you do not want your Progress Planner subscription to auto-renew, please email [email protected] to cancel your subscription at least three business days prior to your annual renewal date.