TRY & APPLY PROCESS
Monthly & Yearly Memberships - 60 days to Try & Apply
We want you to be confident that hope*writers will work for you, so we offer a generous "Try & Apply" guarantee. You can get a refund if you put in the effort to try and apply hope*writers as defined by the steps below. You have up to 60 days after joining to request a refund.
If you have a refund request, email [email protected] with your request to cancel. You will be asked to complete a form to show us how you tried and applied. This is the ONLY way we will consider issuing a refund.
We don't want you to give up on your writing goals so this helps us see that you have made an honest investment of time and effort. Please Note: we are unable to give refunds for any other reasons (unforeseen circumstances or changing your mind).
Here are the specific steps you need to take as a member to show us you have tried and applied your membership:
- Take the quiz and know your writing stage.
- Watch at least three Tuesday Teaching interviews either live or recorded.
- Read/watch and complete four articles or videos in your stage (not counting Tuesday Teachings).
- Connect with fellow hope*writers members in the following ways:
- Join the Facebook group and write an intro post (if you have Facebook).
- In the Facebook group, write at least five comments or posts of your own, including your intro post.
- Create and activate your profile in the Membership Directory to find other hope*writers in you area.
For those with the 7-day trial, you will have the same 60 days to try and apply the content from the hope*writers library. If you do not want to be charged for the first month, you must cancel before the 7 days are up for your trial.
Anyone requesting a refund will simply be asked to give an honest account of their effort in these areas. Thank you!
Products/Courses - 30 days to Try & Apply
You have up to 30 days for a full refund of a product with the "Try and Apply" guarantee. The "Try and Apply" guarantee for products/courses require 50% completion of the course and a good faith effort to use and apply the product over the period of time mentioned in that product's guarantee (usually 30 days).
If you have a refund request, email [email protected] with your request that includes the name of the product for which you are requesting a refund. You will be asked to complete a form to show us how you tried and applied. This is the ONLY way we will consider issuing a refund.
Refunds of your payment will be issued if the request is sent to us no later than 30 days after your purchase upon verification of "tried and applied."
Please note: We are unable to give refunds for any other reasons (such as unforeseen circumstances or changing your mind).